- Make water as your favorite drink. Drink plenty of water as it hydrates the skin and helps to remove toxins. It also helps to promote smooth bowel movements.
- Be cheerful at all times. There is nothing better than laughter yoga in this regard.
- Practice detachment and avoid excesses of food, drinks or emotions. Eat for nutrition and not for taste buds.
- Follow an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Clean and exfoliate your skin regularly. Use an effective moisturizer.
- Get your body massaged periodically. Oil massage improves blood circulation and improves the health of the skin.
- Avoid over exposure to sun. Do remember to apply your sun screen lotion.
- An eight-hours sound sleep will help your body to replenish, regenerate and rejuvenate itself. Take rest at the end of the day. Do not skip sound sleep, as a restless mind often affects the overall health.
Tuesday, 30 August 2016
How to look Younger
Yoga helps you to attain your ideal body weight and gives you a proportionate body by removing excess weight from all body organs. It helps to improve flexibility and maintain correct posture for young looks. Detoxifying your body is most essential for beauty. Yoga improves blood circulation and helps to remove toxins from the body. Detoxification of alimentary canal through yogic kriyas helps optimum absorption of nutrients in your food. Yogapractice helps to provide nutrition at the cellular level. All the internal organs and particularly the endocrine glands get activated and their functioning is optimized.
Yoga practice helps to reduce the stress levels considerably and provides complete relaxation. Yoga asanas and pranayama makes you free from disease by strengthening the immune system. Healthy body means healthy skin.
Yoga practice can specially benefit women to retain their naturalbeauty while coping up with menstrual problems, child birth, work and home stress etc. Most of the film personalities around the world practice yoga for years to retain their beauty and youthfulness. Yoga helps women to stay slim and active. So, ideally start your day with yoga practice.
Eat a healthy and nutritious diet. Eat sattvik food as per yoga diet philosophy. Include plenty of fresh dark green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, milk, sprouts, nuts, whole grain cereals etc to your food. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables in raw form or enjoy fresh vegetable/fruit juices. Vegetable juices are a low calorie storehouse of nutrients. Eat a balanced diet and include handful of nuts. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol and aerated drinks. Try to eat freshly cooked food as far as possible. Stop intake of processed and junk food.
Practice meditation for 5 to 10 minutes and gradually increase the time. If you know no other meditation, practice om recitation by closing your eyes and concentrating on area between your eyebrows. Meditation will cool your nerve, improve your concentration and confidence.